The first National Green Infrastructure Certification Program (NGICP) Exam (operational pretest) was held on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7 locations.
The following NGICP partners hosted this exam:
- DC Water, DC
- Baltimore City Department of Public Works, Md
- Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection, Md.
- Capital Region Water, Pa.
- Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority, Pa.
- Fairfax County, Va.
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District, Milwaukee, Wis.
The results were announced and certifications awarded to the certified individuals on January 26, 2017.
This NGICP certification for these candidates is effective January 26, 2017 and expires on February 1, 2019. View the current list of all NGICP certified individuals.
An official letter from NGICP documenting the current certification status of an individual can be requested at email@example.com.