The Water Environment Federation (WEF; Alexandria, Va.) has announced the first train-the-trainer workshop for the National Green Infrastructure Certification Program (NGICP). This workshop, held in conjunction with WEFTEC 2017 in Chicago, will ensure the quality and consistency of NGICP trainers as the program grows. The 2.5-day workshop is open both to the NGICP founding partners and any other interested parties.
- Friday, September 29 from 1PM to 5PM
- Saturday, September 30 from 8AM to 5PM (lunch will be provided)
- Sunday, October 1 from 8AM to 5PM (lunch will be provided)
- $1500 per attendee with the training license set at $7500.
- By Sept. 22, confirm participation by emailing NGICP@wef.org. Participants will be invoiced for the registration fee.
The cost of the workshop and the training license will be deducted from the NGICP Partnership Package costs in 2018.
Contact Claudio Ternieden at email@example.com or 703-684-2416, for questions about the Train-the-Trainer Workshop or packages.