The third National Green Infrastructure Certification Program (NGICP) Exam was held on November 14, 2017 at 7 locations.
The following NGICP partners hosted this exam:
- DC Water, D.C.
- Baltimore City Department of Public Works, Md.
- Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection, Md.
- Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority, Pa.
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Kansas City Water Services, Kansas, Miss.
- Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati, Ohio
The results were announced and certifications awarded to the certified individuals on December 7, 2017.
This NGICP certification for these candidates is effective December 7, 2017 and expires on January 1, 2020. View the current list of all NGICP certified individuals.
An official letter from NGICP documenting the current certification status of an individual can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.