The National Green Infrastructure Certification Program provides a credential for green infrastructure construction, inspection and maintenance workers. NGICP and Program Partner events that support these workers are found here.
- Friday, February 15 – 8 am to 5 pm CST
- Saturday, February 16 – 8 am to 5 pm CST
- Sunday, February 17 – 8 am to noon CST
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure(GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance