By visiting and using the NGICP and WEF sites, you provide consent and agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the NGICP and WEF Code of Conduct. Visitors and/or users may NOT transmit:
- content that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy;
- content that infringes on copyright, patent or trademark of another party;
- spam or other forms of solicitation;
- any software viruses or other code designed to disrupt or limit the functionality of NGICP and WEF; and
- may not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national and/or international law.
This site may contain content that is not NGICP and WEF (i.e., comments), which is the sole responsibility of the entity that generated the content. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to display content.
By interacting with this site, you give NGICP and WEF (and our third-party vendors) license for use, storage, and reproduction, as well as the right to distribute such content.
The Code of Conduct in which the organization adheres additionally applies to the NGICP and WEF website. Users of the NGICP and WEF site agree NOT to use defamatory, obscene, or threatening language or images. Access to NGICP and WEF is at the sole discretion of NGICP and WEF. Any user that infringes on the aforementioned terms and conditions will be blocked from access to the site. Posts or comments that are deemed to be inappropriate by NGICP and WEF leadership and/or administration will be deleted.
Additionally, NGICP and WEF will not be liable and provides no warranties for any loss or damage as a result of this site.