This workshop has been cancelled.
The Train-the-Trainer workshop is being offered in conjunction with the International Low Impact Development Conference at Bethesda, MD.
Once registration has been completed, please submit the Qualified Trainer Application to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with proof of meeting the two of the three trainer qualifications (listed below).
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure(GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
- Saturday, July 18 – 8 am to 5 pm EDT
- Sunday, July 19 – 8 am to 5 pm EDT
- Monday, July 20 – 8 am to noon EDT
*Trainers may only hold NGICP trainings under a valid NGICP license. Trainers who do not wish to purchase a license, may only train for an organization that has a valid NGICP license.