Registration is now closed
The Train-the-Trainer workshop is being offered in conjunction with the Stormwater and Green Infrastructure Symposium at Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Monday, May 6 – Noon to 5 pm EDT
- Tuesday, May 7 – 8 am to 5 pm EDT
- Wednesday, May 8 – 8 am to 5pm EDT
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure(GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
Once registration has been completed, please submit the Qualified Trainer Application to email@example.com, along with proof of meeting the two of the three trainer qualifications (listed above).
*Trainers may only hold NGICP trainings under a valid NGICP license. Trainers who do not wish to purchase a license, may only train for an organization that has a valid NGICP license.