Click here to Register
Once registration has been completed, please submit the Qualified Trainer Application to email@example.com, along with proof of meeting the two of the three trainer qualifications (listed below).
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure(GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
- Monday, March 23 – 8am to 5pm CDT
- Tuesday, March 24 – 8am to 5pm CDT
- Wednesday, March 25 – 8am to Noon CDT
*Trainers may only hold NGICP trainings under a valid NGICP license. Trainers who do not wish to purchase a license, may only train for an organization that has a valid NGICP license.