REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Registration closes Monday, NOV 30, 2020. All documentation (including proof of meeting the trainer requirements) must be submitted before this date.
Once registration has been completed, please submit the Qualified Trainer Application to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with proof of meeting the two of the three trainer qualifications (listed below).
The Train-the-Trainer workshop is being offered virtually from Dec 8-10, 2020. Prior to the workshop, a Zoom link will be provided to all candidates approved to attend the T-t-T workshop.
- Tuesday, Dec 8 – 8am to 5pm EST
- Wednesday, Dec 9 – 8am to 5pm EST
- Thursday, Dec 10 – 8am to Noon EST
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure(GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
*Trainers may only hold NGICP trainings under a valid NGICP license. Trainers who do not wish to purchase a license, may only train for an organization that has a valid NGICP license.