The National Green Infrastructure Certification Program provides a credential for green infrastructure construction, inspection and maintenance workers. NGICP and Program Partner events that support these workers are found here.
Register for TRAINING
Register for EXAM
Registration (Registration is separate for Training & Exam – MUST register for BOTH)
The training is provided by Parkland College, IL, a licensed NGICP trainer. Inquiries for this training can be directed to email@example.com or (217) 351-2235.
M/Tu/W/F: 8.00 AM to 12.00 PM = Champaign, Business Training & Community Education (Map), Room: J125
M/Tu/W/F: 12.00 PM to 5.00 PM = Champaign, Parkland College – Main Campus (Map), Room: L124
Thu only: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM = Champaign, Parkland College – Main Campus (Map), Room: L124
Training Fee – $975 (paid to Parkland College, IL)
Exam Fee – $200 (paid to WEF)
The exam is currently being administered as a computer-based test at PSI Testing Centers. Approved NGICP applicants will receive an email from PSI regarding scheduling the NGICP exam. The NGICP Exam must be scheduled within one year of completion of training.
- Friday, February 15 – 8 am to 5 pm CST
- Saturday, February 16 – 8 am to 5 pm CST
- Sunday, February 17 – 8 am to noon CST
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two of the following three qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor of science degree in water resource management or environmental science
- Minimum 35 hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure(GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance